How do we offer value for money?
We think it’s important that we offer you value for money, but not just the lowest price. After all, value is a combination of price and quality. And we have built up a solid reputation for excellent entertainment over the last ten years.
- Over ten years experience of helping our clients create their perfect wedding party. Experience that is worth its weight in gold.
- Mark is one of the few DJs who has written a book on the subject of wedding music.
- We have a team of DJs who we work with on a regular basis. So we know that we’re working with a consistent quality of DJ.
- We charge a price that allows us to do everything properly, without cutting corners…
- Your event is important to us, we care about getting it right for you.
- We’re more DJ than ‘disco’. Our DJs don’t have a dated set play list for every occasion. So you can have as much or as little input as you’d like into music selections.
- Quality over quantity. Our philosophy is to work with our clients to get things right. This takes time, so we make sure we’re not too busy to help.
- High standards – we expect a lot from our DJ team, so you can too.
- Hard work and professionalism. It’s Mark’s full time job to look after clients, so he will put a lot of time and effort into getting it right for you.
Before your event:
- Communication… If you call or e-mail, you can expect a prompt reply.
- We will find out exactly what you want, so on the day your DJ can play the right music for you.
- You can use our online request system to compile your music list. If you want, we can let your family and friends add to the list too.
On the day:
- We’ll make sure that your DJ arrives nice and early on the day, so that everyone stays relaxed.
- If you give us a list of songs, your DJ will bring all of your selections on the day. It’s nice to know all your song choices will be at hand.
- You can expect a high quality sound system and effective, elegant lighting for your event. But not too overpowering.
- If you ask us to do something, (within reason!) we’ll do it.
- We will work with your venue and team of wedding professionals. We know we’re working as part of a team, it will help things to run smoothly for you.
- You will be well looked after on the most important day of your life.