Mark Parker’s DJ Profile
Mark is an in-demand wedding & events DJ who plays across a wide variety of musical genres. He prefers to focus on playing good music and keeps talking to a minimum.
If you’re looking for an experienced professional, Mark has plenty to offer. His vast experience includes more than 1000 wedding receptions, corporate & private events.
He’s skilled at working with varied playlists and instinctively knows how to keep the dance floor moving, expertly mixing a variety of genres & styles. He’s also adept at reading a dance floor if you want to leave musical choices in his capable hands.
Mark is the owner of theDJ.co.uk and manages the team of DJs, so if he’s already accepted a booking then he can recommend another talented DJ for your event. He is recommended at a variety of venues and is often re-booked by corporate clients too, so he must be doing something right.
Mark’s recent highlights:
- Wedding ceremonies, receptions & all day events at Ramster Hall, Chiddingfold
- Wedding reception in Barcelona
- Wedding ceremonies & receptions at The Walled Garden, Midhurst
- Awards evening at Southampton Harbour Hotel
- All day events, silent discos and evening receptions at Birling Manor, in Bardolph’s Hall and marquees
- Evening receptions at Farbridge, West Sussex
- Corporate event for 800 guests at Portsmouth Guildhall
- Conference parties at The Grand Hotel Brighton, The Brighton Centre and The Hilton Metropole Brighton
- 21st birthday parties in marquee venues in the Surrey countryside
- Wedding receptions at Bury Court Barn, Hampshire
- Outdoor event for a supermarket launch in Guildford
- Large-scale outdoor festival in Preston Park, Brighton
- In excess of 600 events for between 500 & 1500 guests
What Mark’s clients say:
We just wanted to say a huge thank you for giving us such an amazing party at our wedding. We loved it, everyone that came loved it, and we had the BEST time!!
We’d read the reviews on your website and so we were pretty confident that you’d do a great job, but it was way beyond our expectations. You somehow took the suggestions we gave you and worked out exactly what kind of music we (and all our friends) love, and the dance floor was full from the minute you started until we had to prize everyone away at the end. Many of our guests have commented on how brilliant the music was.
One of our favourite bits of the whole day was seeing all our family and friends dancing together & having an amazing time – you played something for everyone and aunts and uncles that told us they hadn’t danced like that for 20 years clearly loved it.
Really can’t thank you enough for giving us the perfect end to the perfect day, and I blame you for us being so late leaving for our taxi – there was no way we were leaving that dance floor!!
Thank you again and hope to see you at another party/wedding one day!
Beccy & Jamie, Old Alresford Place
What can I say? You have been absolutely fantastic – not only have you responded to my emails really quickly each time; you’ve given me advice on playlists and also been part of the Silent Disco (Which you’d not done before) without any complaints! We are so pleased we chose you to DJ for our wedding and shall certainly be recommending you to anyone else we know getting married in the Sussex area – you were great! I can’t stop smiling when I think about the Silent Disco – your channel was clearly the most popular! Could not have asked for a better DJ.
Anna & John, Birling Manor