‘Your Wedding Music – Getting it Right!’ is a concise guide to planning and preparing the music for your wedding day. The book includes lots of ‘top tips’ and guides for preparing the music for your wedding ceremony, evening entertainment and the all important first dance.
And it’s short enough to read in 30 minutes, perfect for that lunch break… There’s lots of concentrated goodness that will help you to use music to make your wedding day even more amazing.
Here’s what Mark covers in the book:
- Preparing the music for your wedding ceremony
- Your wedding reception – background music ideas
- Your first dance
- The party – how to select the music
- Compiling your request list or play list
- Using an mp3 player instead of a DJ at a wedding reception
- The last dance – choosing an ‘inclusive’ piece of music
- Dance floor distractions and how to minimise the effect
- Choosing what is right for you on your wedding day
- Wedding ceremony music check list
- Request form – information to give to your DJ
Let's get you on the dance floor!