Some couples have a first dance that is ‘their song'; something that reminds them of a particular place & time. This might be a song that played on the night they met or a song that they heard on the radio.
If you are looking for inspiration for your first dance, here are a few ideas.
A first dance can be a traditional ballad or something a bit more quirky. It really is up to you!
Some first dance choices from our previous clients:
- Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
- Too Lost In You – Sugababes
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating
- Superstar – Jamelia
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- All About You – McFly
- Heaven (Candlelight Version) – DJ Sammy
- So Beautiful – Darren Hayes
- Unforgettable – Nat ‘King’ Cole
- Don’t Want To Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
- Always – Bon Jovi
- Everything – Michael Bublé
- Amazed – Lone Star
- Have I Told You Lately – Van Morrison
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- It Must Be Love – Madness
- It Had To Be You – Harry Connick, Jr.
- More Than Words – Extreme
- You Never Can Tell – Chuck Berry
- Love Generation – Bob Sinclar
- Waiting For A Star To Fall – Boy Meets Girl
- Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now – Starship